Welcome to the world of motherhood
Tailored to soothe aches and pains, this massage employs pre-natal maneuvers to relieve tensions and leaves space for customization according to your needs. This treatment employs 100% organic, fragrance-free, essential oils-free, allergen-free massage oil safely formulated with 6 of the world’s most hydrating, soothing and softening oils.
Importance of Pregnancy Massage
- It is extremely common to get muscular discomfort such as leg cramps, tensions and knots. Our massage will improve circulation and can therefore stimulate the flow of blood to these areas, easing discomfort.
- Sciatic pain can also be a side-effect of pregnancy; it's therefore important to massage to help relax the muscle and relieve the pain caused by the pinched nerve.
- Extra pressure the uterus places on the legs can lead to swelling in feets and ankles. This treatment can improve circulation and lymph fl
Products used during the treatment
- Nutritive Oil by Altearah: The nutritive oil is a complete oleo-therapy treatment perfect for sensitive skin. Enriched with the most nourishing organic vegetable ingredients from different parts of the world.
- Clarity Refreshing Face Spray: Hydrates, refreshes and plumps the skin. This light mist soothes the skin, restores freshness, and brings comfort to the face and body. In a single gesture, tension is relaxed, the mind is at ease and ideas become clearer.
Aftercare to prolong the benefits of the treatment
- Nutritive Oil every day as a nourishing body-care treatment
- Book regular appointments to keep your body in shape during your pregnancy
- Pay close attention to your body and emotional state in the weeks ahead
Which treatment can I combine it with?
60min - 450.00 AED
Lifting, Sculpting and Firming facial massage with the use of Japanese techniques.
Luxury Foot Retreat
80min - 300.00 AED
A sensory treat for the feet that will leave you peaceful and polished.
Frequently asked questions
Can I do this treatment at any time of my pregnancy ?
We always suggest discussing this with your doctor as all pregnancies are different however, generally pregnancy massages are safe after the first trimester. Just be sure to let your partner or a therapist know if something hurts while they’re massaging you and to let them know how much pressure feels good.
Is there any condition that would prevent me from getting the mother-to-be massage ?
Once again, asking this question to your doctor is very important as he will be able to advise you better. It is likely that your doctor will suggest not getting a massage if you have:
-A risk of preterm labour
-High blood pressure
-Problems with placenta
Why choose us?
At CHADO, we pride ourselves on our exceptional Swiss expertise and our commitment to providing the highest standard of care to our clients.
Switzerland has long been synonymous with precision, quality, and excellence. At CHADO, we bring that same level of expertise to our services. Our team consists of highly trained professionals delivering exceptional results with meticulous attention to detail and innovative techniques.
Quality and professionalism are of utmost importance to us. That's why we ensure that all our therapists are certified and licensed in their respective fields. Our team undergoes rigorous training, assuring you that you are receiving treatments from qualified professionals dedicated to your well-being.
We understand that each individual has unique preferences and needs. Our spa professionals will work closely with you to create a personalized spa experience that caters to your desires and helps you achieve desired results.