Naturally lift and plump your skin
Kobido means “ancient way of beauty” and is a Japanese modeling technique that dates back to 1472. The Kobido massage combines fast and slow movements to improve deep circulation of the face, neck, shoulders and upper bust. These movements destroy dead skin cells, promote the production of collagen and elastin and activate circulation giving the face a radiant glow.
- Tones facial muscles
- improves circulation and stimulate lymphatic flow
- Minimizes expression lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates the nervous system
- Prevents fluid retention and carries away toxines
- Begins with a thorough cleansing of the skin
- Each Kobido massage then begins with gentle movements aimed at relaxing the patient to reduce the tension.
- The Kobido technique is then performed by stimulating the areas of the face and neck with fingertips, performing fast, strong, rhythmic movements and some lifting techniques. It can involve pinching, strokes, smoothing the skin and kneading.
- Drink a lot of water after
- Deeply hydrate your skin with our Crème Généreuse and make sure to wear SPF
- Book your next Kobido appointment the following week
Which treatment can I combine it with?
OVE II Led
30min - 300.00 AED
Instant effect mask with many different benefits for all skin conditions.
50min - 310.00 AED
Get fuller, thicker and lifted eyebrows that last between 4 to 6 weeks.
Frequently asked questions
Are there any contraindications?
There are some contraindications to Kobido:
-A recent facelift.
-Injections less than 5 weeks old.
-Allergy, inflammatory skin, rash.
-Fever or a contagious disease.
How often should I get a Kobido Massage?
We recommend 3 sessions a week apart to start and then 2-3 times a month is generally ideal.
Why choose us?
At CHADO, we pride ourselves on our exceptional Swiss expertise and our commitment to providing the highest standard of care to our clients.
Switzerland has long been synonymous with precision, quality, and excellence. At CHADO, we bring that same level of expertise to our services. Our team consists of highly trained professionals delivering exceptional results with meticulous attention to detail and innovative techniques.
Quality and professionalism are of utmost importance to us. That's why we ensure that all our therapists are certified and licensed in their respective fields. Our team undergoes rigorous training, assuring you that you are receiving treatments from qualified professionals dedicated to your well-being.
We understand that each individual has unique preferences and needs. Our spa professionals will work closely with you to create a personalized spa experience that caters to your desires and helps you achieve desired results.