Deep Cleansing Facial
The Deep Cleansing Facial is a must for women who want fresh, glowing skin. Our Deep Cleansing Facial removes all dead skin cells, toxins, dirt, and oil build up from your skin. This treatment allows you to manage or prevent skin conditions such as acne.
- The Deep Cleansing Facial begins with your therapist cleansing your skin to ensure no dirt is dragged on and inside your pores.
- Your therapist will then choose an exfoliator based on your skin to remove all dead skin cells and rejuvenate your complexion
- Depending on the skin situation, your therapist can use some steam in order to open your pores and extract any whiteheads or pimples.
- Once the extraction is done, a mask is applied to help calm the skin, prevent any redness and nourish.
- Finally, your therapist wil apply moisturizer and sunscreen to lock in all the treatment benefits and protect your skin from the outside.
- Avoid picking, squeezing or touching the face
- Do not apply anything on your skin until the next day
- Avoid sunbathing or sunbeds for 24h after the treatment
- Avoid excess sweating for 24 hours
Which treatment can I combine it with?
50min - 275.00 AED
Chado signature eyebrow massage to relax the eye muscles and invigorate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Sound Healing Therapy
30min - 300.00 AED
A beautiful experience laying on a specialized bed with massage while listening to sound healing music.
Frequently asked questions
Is the Deep Cleansing Facial suitable for everyone?
Yes. Your therapist will ask you some questions before the treatment in order to understand what kind of skin you have and if there’s any specific skin issues that concern you. Based on that, your therapist will choose the right products and steps to ensure you make the most of the treatment.
How often should I get a Deep Cleansing Facial ?
We recommend getting a Deep Cleansing Facial every month in order for your to truly start seeing a difference in your skin. In addition, we’ll recommend some products to help maintain the benefits in between sessions.
Will my face be red right after the treatment ?
Depending on the extraction process, your skin may be slightly red following the Deep Cleansing Facial. We recommend doing the Deep Cleansing Facial on a day where you don’t have anything planned in order to let the skin cool down on its own and not have to wear makeup which might reduce the effectiveness of the facial.
Why choose us?
At CHADO, we pride ourselves on our exceptional Swiss expertise and our commitment to providing the highest standard of care to our clients.
Switzerland has long been synonymous with precision, quality, and excellence. At CHADO, we bring that same level of expertise to our services. Our team consists of highly trained professionals delivering exceptional results with meticulous attention to detail and innovative techniques.
Quality and professionalism are of utmost importance to us. That's why we ensure that all our therapists are certified and licensed in their respective fields. Our team undergoes rigorous training, assuring you that you are receiving treatments from qualified professionals dedicated to your well-being.
We understand that each individual has unique preferences and needs. Our spa professionals will work closely with you to create a personalized spa experience that caters to your desires and helps you achieve desired results.