Transform your gaze
Eye-conic is the ultimate day package if you’re looking to achieve fuller, defined brows and mascara like lashes 24/7. Eye-conic is a combination of : Eyebrow Lamination, Eyelash Lift, Brow & Lash Tinting. Why do 1 when you can have 4 at a reduced price?
- You’ll start by discussing what shape, volume and color you’re looking for for your eyebrows and lashes.
- She'll start with the Brow Lamination. To Find out more about the process, you can visit our Brow Lamination page.
- Often simultaneously, she’ll start on the eyelash lift too as both Brow Lamination and Lash lift require application time. If you wish to see more details on Lash Lift.
- Once the Brow Lamination and Lash Tint done, she'll apply the desired tint.
- Use an oil free make-up remover.
- Avoid water in the area for the first 48h.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 48 hours.
- Avoid brushing or touching your brows for the first 24 hours.
Which treatment can I combine it with?
Starting from 14.00 AED
When it comes to hair removal, waxing is one of the safest, easiest, and most effective methods available.
60min - 140.00 AED
Alongside detailed foot care, a long-lasting, natural-looking polish protects natural nails while looking fabulous.
Why choose us?
At CHADO, we pride ourselves on our exceptional Swiss expertise and our commitment to providing the highest standard of care to our clients.
Switzerland has long been synonymous with precision, quality, and excellence. At CHADO, we bring that same level of expertise to our services. Our team consists of highly trained professionals delivering exceptional results with meticulous attention to detail and innovative techniques.
Quality and professionalism are of utmost importance to us. That's why we ensure that all our therapists are certified and licensed in their respective fields. Our team undergoes rigorous training, assuring you that you are receiving treatments from qualified professionals dedicated to your well-being.
We understand that each individual has unique preferences and needs. Our spa professionals will work closely with you to create a personalized spa experience that caters to your desires and helps you achieve desired results.
Frequently asked questions
What should I tell my technician?
Let our staff know if there are any preferences for your brows, or if you are trying to grow out sections of your brows
Can I fill in my brows after Brow Lamination?
We advise to leave the eyebrows alone for the first 24 hours as it’s best to let the Brow Lamination products do their work. After that, you can fill your brows any way you like and easily remove it at night. In order to make sure the brow lamination lasts, we recommend not using an oil based makeup remover.
How should I prepare for my Lash Lift appointment?
It’s important to arrive without any eye makeup on the day of your appointment. Any makeup on your lashes will make it a lot more difficult for the product to hold. If you wear contact lenses, we also advise you to remove them before the appointment.
What product should I use after the Brow Lamination and Eyelash Lift?
- After your Eye-conic treatment, it’s important to use products that take care and protect your brows and lashes. We recommend using a product such as Soin Pyjama which will deeply nourish, hydrate and let you brush and set the hairs in the way you prefer.