Delivery and passing of risk
1. Any order confirmed by the Seller will be delivered to the address indicated on the order. It is however specified that the Seller sells its goods only towards the following countries:
Germany, Belgium, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Romania, the United Kingdom, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
For deliveries outside Switzerland, the purchaser understands and agrees to pay upon reception of the order the following charges, directly to the forwarder:
– VAT of the country delivery
– Customs taxes when applicable
– Any charges for the forwarder’s VAT payment on behalf of the customer when crossing the border when applicable.
2. The costs of delivery are invoiced in accordance with the indications specified on the Website at the moment of the order. We offer free shipping with orders from CHF 300.00 or € 300.00 of purchase. The costs relating to the access and connection to the Website to place an order remain at the exclusive cost of the Purchaser.
3. The Seller will use its best efforts to ensure delivery within ten (10) working days following the reception by the Purchaser of the confirmation of order. However, this is only an indicative deadline.
4. The risk of loss of – or damage to – the goods shall pass to the Purchaser when he/she – or a third party indicated by him/her (and that is not designated by the Seller) – has acquired the physical possession of the goods..