Eye make-up tips
What are CHADO’s beauty tips to apply the eyeliner?
Using an eyeliner is one of the most common make-up techniques to accentuate and define the eyes. You can get doe eyes in seconds whether with a simple line or a more graphic liner. Many women dread this step because it can quickly turn into a nightmare. The Pommade Crème Suprême is CHADO’s staple to achieve the perfect eyeliner quickly and easily.
HOW TO APPLY EYELINER SUCCESSFULLY IN 30 SECONDS ?
- Whether you are clumsy or not, it is imperative to stabilize your arm to draw a straight line.
- Start by drawing small dots from the inner corner of your eyes along your lash line. Once you’ve reached the outer corner, slowly connect the dots in order to draw the perfect line. It is then possible, depending of the make-up look you want to create to deepen or lengthen your eyeliner. Of course, no matter what you choose, make sure your lines are symmetrical.
MAKE-UP TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL EYELINER
- For a natural and discreet result, draw the line the closer possible to your lash line
- Do not pull the eyelidduring the application, otherwise the shape will be distorted,
- Apply the Duo Illuminateur and your eyeshadow (Poudre Velours) before the liner,
- If you are not sure of yourself, keep a make-up remover near you or even better the Effaceur Chrono Précison.
For a successful eye makeup, day and night, opt for the smoky-eye!
How to do a smoky-eye ?
To achieve the perfect smoky, first draw a line along your upper lash line using our Pommade Crème Suprême or the Poudre Velours eyeshadow. Then, blend the color into the eyelid using a flat brush. If you want to intensify your make-up you can use an eyeliner or gradually increase the quantity of product to achieve your desired result.
Pommade Crème Suprême
Step 1 : the pommade crème suprême
After having cleansed your face with our Eau Micellaire apply the Crème Généreuse.
You’re now ready to start!
First use the eyelash curler to ensure you don’t break your lashes once the mascara has been applied. Then, use the Pommade Crème Suprême in the in the brun shade and draw little dots all over the mobile eyelid. If you want, you can also add small dots of the Pommade Crème Suprême in the ardoise shade to intensify your smoky. Gently blend the colors together by using small movements from left to right and top to bottom with a flat brush. Now, along your lower lash line, draw small dots of your chosen shade and blend them in from side to side using the same brush for a homogenous result.
Step 2 : the Poudre Velours
Apply the eyeshadow on your mobile eyelid in the shade ardoise or brun, depending on the desired intensity of your smoky. Dab and spread the eyeshadow using an applicator or simply the tip of your finger. Repeat the same step along the lower lash line. If you want to intensify your look, add on the outer corner of your eyes, some Poudre Velours in the shade ardoise. Go beyond your eyelid towards the bottom of your inner corner, as shown on the picture above. You can then, if you want your make-up to have an iridescent effect, apply our Duo Illuminateur on your brow bone right below your eyebrows as well as in the inner corner of your eyes.
Step 3 : the Mascara divin
Apply the Mascara Divin from the bottom to the top of the lashes in a zigzag motion to ensure volume at the roots. Make sure not to put too much mascara on the ends.
To perfect your smoky eye, don’t forget to brush your eyebrows!