4-in-1 velvety effect powder to apply on eyebrows (1) and eyes, as eye shadow (2), eyeliner (3) and khol (4).
The POUDRE VELOURS is easy to apply thanks to its ultra-thin texture and its specifically developed residue-free applicator.
Applied with the specific CHADO POCHOIRS D’ARTISTE, it will thicken the brows, enhance their color, fill in gaps and re-shape the arch.
This will rapidly become a must in the beauty case!
|Capacity||1,5 g - 0,5 oz|
- Dry binder which improves the hold of the product and gives it a creamy texture.
- Porous silica with a high absorption power of impurities which enhances product efficiency.
- Ultra-light ester to ensure a velvety and powdery feel on the skin.
- Film-forming polymer giving a four-dimensional feel to the texture.
- Pigments treated with silicone resin which provide great coverage, excellent skin adhesion and creamy sensation.
Application on eyebrows:
For easier application, use POCHOIR D'ARTISTE for eyebrows adapted to your arch and fill in the stencil by drawing light lines with the applicator to imitate the hair and create the desired shape. Blend the excess and brush your eyebrows with PINCEAU BROSSE N°4 for eyes.
To create natural shade, collect some product from the applicator using the PINCEAU PRECISION N°3 and apply on the eyebrow. Finally, set your eyebrows using the MASCARA NATUREL PARFAIT.
Application as eyeliner:
Draw a line along your lash line using the applicator. For a graphic effect, put some of the product on the back of your hand and collect it using the PINCEAU PRECISION N°3 that you have previously moistened.
Application as eye shadow:
Place the powder along the lash line, then delicately blend the powder on the mobile eyelid, until you’ve reached your desired look, with the PINCEAU PRECISION N°3 for the eyes.
Application as khol:
Hold the applicator horizontally, close your eye and proceed to back and forth movements along the lower lash line to drop off the pigment evenly. Master the ancestral gestures in the manner of Cleopatra …