Super Happy Peel
An extraordinary multi-active peel for all skin types, from the most delicate to the most resistant, perfect for deep exfoliation and skin renewal. Our Supper Happy Peel treatment ensures maximum effectiveness thanks to the double peel method, with an intensive blend of alpha- and polyhydroxy acids. It will give the skin immediate smoothness and radiance for a rejuvenated and healthy appearance.
- The Super Happy Peel Facial begins with your therapist deeply cleansing your skin to ensure no dirt is dragged on and inside your pores.
- To ensure all impurities are removed, a toner is then applied. The toner will also help tighten the pores and brighten the skin.
- Once your skin is fully prepped, your therapist will start the peeling process. As explained in the description, we use the double peel method to effectively rejuvenate the skin.
- The peel is then followed by a massage and moisturizer
- You’ll leave your treatment room with a smooth and radiant complexion.
- As the AHAs and PHAs are combined with other ingredients it is very gentle so there is no downtime required for the Super Happy Peel, you won’t have any redness and your skin will not peel after the treatment.
- We recommend to always apply sunscreen in the morning to protect your skin.
Which treatment can I combine it with?
Re-balancing Sleep Treatment
90min - 430.00 AED
Sleeping ritual with the use of color and aromatherapy to improve your sleep and put your body and mind into deep relaxation.
Frequently asked questions
Is this suitable for all skin types?
Absolutely. Your therapist will be able to adapt the treatment based on your skin and will make sure that it’s not too strong depending on the resistance of the skin. The benefits for normal to resistant skin is deep skin renewal, reduction of expression lines and wrinkles. And for delicate skin you’ll see exceptional smoothness and radiance.
Why are facial peels important?
A good peel is important because it works to exfoliate the first layer of dull cells and surface dirt, revealing healthier, radiant and better skin by boosting skin renewal.
What is Alpha- and Polyhydroxy acids?
Most commonly known as AHAs and PHAs, these acids are chemical exfoliators. AHAs are water soluble and work on the skin surface. It makes it great for removing the outer layer of dead skin, making it smoother and more even in tone. PHAs can be considered a second generation of AHAs. They have larger molecules and therefore don’t go as deep in the skin which can make it less irritating if you have sensitive skin.
Why choose us?
At CHADO, we pride ourselves on our exceptional Swiss expertise and our commitment to providing the highest standard of care to our clients.
Switzerland has long been synonymous with precision, quality, and excellence. At CHADO, we bring that same level of expertise to our services. Our team consists of highly trained professionals delivering exceptional results with meticulous attention to detail and innovative techniques.
Quality and professionalism are of utmost importance to us. That's why we ensure that all our therapists are certified and licensed in their respective fields. Our team undergoes rigorous training, assuring you that you are receiving treatments from qualified professionals dedicated to your well-being.
We understand that each individual has unique preferences and needs. Our spa professionals will work closely with you to create a personalized spa experience that caters to your desires and helps you achieve desired results.